Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

 so i was tagged by Jen over at nailpolishaddictionanonymous for the stylish blogger award. i was quite shocked since i had just started my blog a few days before but it made me happy.Thank You for the award.

These are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!

7 things about me:

1. i am multi-talented. i pierce, tattoo, do makeup and nails and work on website ( i have been trained for all)
2. i have a diploma in wedding planning which i have never used.
3. i play World of Warcraft between 1-6 hours a day
4. my puppy cries if he does not sleep in the bed with us
5. i dont really have any friends ( lost them all in the break up between my ex over 2 years ago)
6. i love taking photos but seem to suck at it.
7. i am close with my mum and aunt but wish i was closer with my dad and brother.
BONUS
8. it's a tradition to go shopping with my mumma on weekend. we love it.

now i must give it to 'recently discovered' bloggers... well, since I'm new myself i've had a hard time finding some people who dont already have the award. i have managed to find 8 so far.

nailasaurus
twoclumsyhearts
nailedcoffin
 kissmyacetone
 myleetlenails
emeraldsparkled
alexa1202
and
deez-nailz   she inspired me to start my blog and is a fellow canadian.

No comments:

Post a Comment